Yellow Oblong GB Plate
This is a single Yellow Oblong GB Plate made from rigid plastic with a wet reflective face and Euro GB, match and laminate it to printed clear film.
- Additional information
- SKU/Part No: lg001ygb
- Size: 520x111mm
- Quantity: 1
- Colour: Yellow
- Wet Faced: Yes
- Badge: Euro GB
- Match: 520x111mm Oblong Clear Film.
Each Yellow Oblong GB Plate is 3mm thick and made from rigid, hi-impact plastic designed for maximum durability. They have a high specification UV stable reflective face resistant to fading from sunlight. These plates feature a Euro GB badge pre-printed on the left hand side of the component.
Film printing is our most popular and versatile number plate media system, it allows colour to be used removing the need for pre-printed media.
Match up and laminate a reverse printed film sheet with a reflective plate to produce an affordable and standards compliant number plate.
Making a Number Plate with a Yellow Oblong GB Plate
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Design in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assembly with a Jig & Roller
We recommend using a jig and roller to combine number plate components for a professional finish.
- Using the pins place a Plate adhesive face up on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on the end nearest the rollers.
- Use the pins and line up the Film on top, its printed side facing towards the plate.
- Carefully join the two components together by hand at the exposed edge.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be pulled away while the roller bonds the parts together.
|Dimensions||520 x 111 x 3 mm|