White Badge Panel 94x43mm
This White Badge Panel 94x43mm is used for colour correction of side badges when printing yellow number plates.
- Additional information
This single White Badge Panel 94x43mm ref:lg302, is used to correct colours when printing side badges on yellow number plates. It’s made from a white reflective vinyl coated on one side with a high tack adhesive, protected by a removable cover. Each one is perfectly sized to cover side badges printed out using our production software. When using them make sure you position them correctly because they can’t be moved once placed.
Badge Panel Fitting
Below you’ll find a quick guide on how to fit a white badge panel to printed film when assembling matched components.
Assembly with a Jig & Roller
We always recommend you use a roller jig to combine media together when making number plates for a professional finish.
- Place your clear Film on the jig, if reverse printing have that side facing up.
- Peel the adhesive backing off a white Badge Panel.
- Carefully position the panel on top of the badge and stick it in place.
- Put the printed film sheet aside.
- Use the pins and place a Plate adhesive face up on the jig.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on the end nearest the rollers.
- Line up the film on top, its printed side and badge panel facing towards the plate.
- Carefully join the two components together by hand at the exposed edge.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The remaining adhesive cover should be pulled away while the roller bonds the parts together.