184x108mm Acrylic Face
This 184x108mm Acrylic Face is made from PMMA and comes wet faced, match and laminate it to a printed reflective sheet.
- Additional information
- SKU/Part No: naw051
- Size: 184x108mm or 7¼x4¼ inch
- Quantity: 1
- Colour: Clear
- Wet Faced: Yes
- Fits: Harley Davidson.
- Match: Yellow 184x108mm Reflective.
Each 184x108mm Acrylic Face is 3 mm thick and made from impact resistant moulded PMMA for increased durability. UV stable for greater clarity, it wont cloud up or discolour over time and has dimensions accurate to just a half a millimetre. This number plate size is commonly used for Harley Davidson Motorbikes.
Printing onto reflective is the industry standard media system, tried and trusted it produces high quality monotone images.
It requires matching and laminating a printed reflective sheet to a adhesive coated acrylic face to produce number plates that satisfy legal regulations.
Making a Number Plate
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Design in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assembly with a Jig & Roller
We recommend using a jig and roller to combine number plate components for a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your Reflective on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic face.
- Line up the Acrylic on top, adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Carefully join the components together at the exposed adhesive, ensure the edges match.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be pulled away while the roller bonds the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other protective cover from the Acrylic.
Laminating Reflective & Acrylic
|Dimensions||184 × 108 × 3 mm|