10 White 3-Part Trailer Plates
This bundle of matched components produces 10 White 3-Part Trailer Plates compliant with regulations.
Includes: 10 x lg103f + 10 x naw003 + 10 x nrw003w
- Additional information
This bundle of 10 White 3-Part Trailer Plates has been created to encourage compliant plate production. Our British Standard certification is for finished number plates made with this specific plate media. So we can guarantee trailer plates made from them will be road legal, subject to correct use.
- SKU/Part No: 10lgh003wt
- Plate Size: Trailer Plates 220x178mm (9x7inch)
- Plate Colour: White
- Bundle Includes: 10 Clear Film Sheets (lg103f), 10 White Motorcycle Wet Reflective Sheets (nrw003w) and 10 Motorcycle Acrylic Faces (nas003)
As can be seen from the contents, you have to print and join our components together to make number plates. Therefore ensure your system prints onto clear film before buying this 10 White 3-Part Trailer Plates bundle. Just like our trade number plate printing solution for motor factors and the aftermarket.
10 x Motorcycle Acrylic Faces – naw003
Our Motorcycle Acrylic Faces from Toennjes, are certified to make Tennants number & trailer plates. But only when laminated to our Oralite number plate reflective. Every clear acrylic face is UV stable to resist discolouring and comes with a wet adhesive face for easy assembly.
10 x White Motorcycle Wet Reflective Sheets – nrw003w
Oralite Number Plate Reflective is built for number & trailer plate production. For 3-part plates, you simply laminate it to the back of a printed film sheet. Each retro reflective sheet is fade resistant comes with a wet adhesive face for easy assembly.
3-Part Trailer Plates
Tennants 3-Part components were created to produce affordable colour number plates. By printing onto clear film, eye catching logos and badges are possible. As a result, you can deliver a highly colourful, reflective and durable number plate.
Trailer plates are identical to white motorcycle number plates in size. Thus we recommend you make yours with this media bundle. That way your trailer plates benefit from the same high quality and performance.
Tennants Number & Trailer Plates
Making number plates is easy with our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
First, you design a number plate in our compliant software. Second you print it onto our plate media. And finally, assemble the specific matched components together.
But only when you use each part of our combined solutions, can we guarantee your number plates will be 100% legal.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
When laminating your plate media together, we recommend using a jig and roller or a professional finish.
- Place your printed Clear Film face up on the jig bed.
- Now, fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic Face.
- Carefully position the Acrylic above the Film, Adhesive Side Down and join them together
- Leading with the joined edge, keep hold of the Fold and slowly wind the arm & Feed them through the roller.
- This will remove the adhesive cover and bond these two parts together.
- Next, put a Wet Reflective adhesive face up on the jig, folding back part of its cover.
- Position the parts joined earlier on top with the Film Facing Down, join them together at the exposed edge
- Once again Feed them through the rollers, keeping hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- This will remove the final adhesive cover and Bond all the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other Protective Cover from the Acrylic.
|Dimensions||229 × 178 mm|
3-Part, Trailer Plate