Yellow 4×4 Wet Reflective
This Yellow 4×4 Wet Reflective sheet is used to make a Hybrid number plate, match and laminate it to clear film and an acrylic face.
- Additional information
- SKU/Part No: nrw002y
- Size: 279x203mm or 11×8 inch
- Quantity: 1
- Colour: Yellow
- Wet Faced: Yes
- Printable: No
- Match: 4×4 Acrylic Face and Clear Film.
This Yellow 4×4 Wet Reflective sheet has a high specification reflective face that’s UV stable and resistant to fading. They are wet-faced, which means they are coated with an adhesive which is protected by a quick release cover until used.
Hybrid Number Plates
Hybrid number plates are made by printing onto clear film sheets, allowing colour to be used for branding opportunities.
Match and laminate printed film to an acrylic face and a wet reflective sheet, this produces a high quality and standards compliant number plate.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Design in our software, print it out and then simply assemble the matched components together.
Assembly with a Jig & Roller
We recommend using a jig and roller to combine number plate components for a professional finish.
- Place your printed Clear Film face up on the jig.
- Fold back a few centimeters of the adhesive cover on a Acrylic Face.
- Position the Acrylic above the Film, adhesive side down and carefully join the two pieces together
- Lead with the joined edge, keep hold of the fold and slowly wind the arm feeding the parts through the roller.
- This will remove the adhesive cover and bond the two parts together.
- Next, put a Wet Reflective adhesive face up on the jig, folding back part of its cover.
- Position the parts joined earlier on top with the film facing down, join them together at the exposed edge
- Once again feed them through the rollers, keeping hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- This will remove the final adhesive cover and bond all the parts together.
|Dimensions||279 × 203 × 1 mm|