Yellow 4×4 Reflective
This Yellow 4×4 Reflective is used to make Standard Number Plates, simply laminate a printed sheet to the back of an acrylic face.
- Additional information
- SKU/Part No: nrd002y
- Size: 280x203mm or 11×8 inch
- Quantity: 1
- Colour: Yellow
- Wet Faced: No
- Printable: Yes
- Match: 4×4 Acrylic Face.
This Yellow 4×4 Reflective sheet has a high specification reflective face that’s UV stable and resistant to fading. It’s also coated with a finish that provides increased print bonding from either thermal or LED printers. So it’s perfect for use with our Trade Series.
Standard Number Plates
Standard number plates are made by printing onto reflective sheets, tried and trusted it produces high quality monotone plates.
Simply laminate a printed reflective sheet to a adhesive coated acrylic face to produce a number plate that satisfy legal regulations.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Design in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assembly with a Jig & Roller
We recommend using a jig and roller to combine number plate components for a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your Reflective on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic face.
- Line up the Acrylic on top, Adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed adhesive, ensure the edges match.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, Joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep Hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be Removed while the roller bonds the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other protective Cover from the Acrylic.
Laminating Reflective & Acrylic
|Dimensions||279 × 203 × 1 mm|