20 White 3-Part Japanese Import Plates
This bundle of matched components produces 20 White 3-Part Japanese Import Plates compliant with BSAU145d.
Includes: 20 x lg130f + 20 x naw030 + 20 x nrw030w
- Additional information
This bundle of 20 White 3-Part Japanese Import Plates has been created to encourage compliant number plate production. Our British Standard certification is for finished number plates made with this specific plate media. So we can guarantee number plates made from them will be road legal, subject to correct use.
- SKU/Part No: 20lgh030w
- Plate Size: Japanese Import 330x178mm (13×7inch)
- Plate Colour: White
- Bundle Includes: 20 330x178mm Clear Film Sheets (lg130f), 20 White 330x178mm Wet Reflective Sheets (nrw030w) and 20 330x178mm Acrylic Faces (naw030)
As can be seen from the contents, you have to print and join our components together to make number plates. Therefore ensure your system prints onto clear film before buying this 20 White 3-Part Japanese Import Plates bundle. Just like our trade number plate printing solution for motor factors and the aftermarket.
20 x 330x178mm Acrylic Faces – naw030
Our 330x178mm Acrylic Faces from Toennjes, are certified to make Tennants number plates. But only when laminated onto our printed film & reflective sheets. Every clear acrylic face is UV stable to resist discolouring and comes with a wet adhesive face for easy assembly.
20 x White 330x178mm Wet Reflective Sheets – nrw030w
Oralite Number Plate Reflective is built for number plate production. For 3-part number plates, you simply laminate it to the back of a printed film sheet. Each retro reflective sheet is fade resistant comes with a wet adhesive face for easy assembly.
Hybrid 3-Part Number Plates
Tennants hybrid number plates were created to produce affordable colour number plates. By printing onto clear film, eye catching logos and badges are possible. As a result, you can deliver a highly colourful, reflective and durable number plate.
BSAU145d Number Plates
Making number plates is easy with our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
First, you design a number plate in our compliant software. Second you print it onto our plate media. And finally, assemble the specific matched components together.
But only when you use each part of our combined solutions, can we guarantee your number plates will be 100% legal.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
When laminating your plate media together, we recommend using a jig and roller or a professional finish.
- Place your printed Clear Film face up on the jig bed.
- Now, fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic Face.
- Carefully position the Acrylic above the Film, Adhesive Side Down and join them together
- Leading with the joined edge, keep hold of the Fold and slowly wind the arm & Feed them through the roller.
- This will remove the adhesive cover and bond these two parts together.
- Next, put a Wet Reflective adhesive face up on the jig, folding back part of its cover.
- Position the parts joined earlier on top with the Film Facing Down, join them together at the exposed edge
- Once again Feed them through the rollers, keeping hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- This will remove the final adhesive cover and Bond all the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other Protective Cover from the Acrylic.
|Dimensions||330 × 178 mm|