White 192 Panel Oblong Roll
This White 192 Panel Oblong Roll is designed for easy number plate production, simply laminate a printed reflective panel to a clear acrylic face.
- Additional information
- SKU/Part No: nrd001wr100m
- Panel Size: Oblong 520x111mm
- Quantity: 192 Panels
- Colour: White
- Wet Faced: No
- Printable: Yes
- Match: Oblong Acrylic Face.
This White 192 Panel Oblong Roll features high specification white reflective panels. UV stable they are resistant to fading and coated with a special finish to provide superior bonding with our thermal printers. The roll comes perforated to save time and aid easy assembly.
Standard Number Plates
Make standard number plates by printing onto white or yellow reflective, tried and trusted it produces high quality monotone plates.
Simply tear off and laminate a printed reflective panel to a adhesive coated acrylic face to produce a number plate that satisfy legal regulations.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Design in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assembly with a Jig & Roller
We recommend using a jig and roller to combine number plate components for a professional finish.
- Use the pins to line up and place a Reflective panel on the jig, printed face facing upwards.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic face.
- Line up the Acrylic on top, with the Adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed adhesive, ensure the edges match.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, Joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep Hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be Removed while the roller bonds the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other protective Cover from the Acrylic and trim any excess off the Reflective.
Laminating Reflective & Acrylic