Yellow SCO Flag Reflective
Offer Ends In:
The Yellow SCO Flag Reflective is used to make standard 2-part number plates, it features a pre-printed side badge with the St Andrews Flag and SCO text.
- Additional information
- SKU/Part No: nrd001ypsco
- Size: Oblong 520x111mm
- Style: St Andrews Flag with SCO Text
- Quantity: 1
- Colour: Yellow
- Wet Faced: No
- Printable: Yes
- Match: Oblong Acrylic Face.
This badged Yellow SCO Flag Reflective is high specification plate media, which is UV stable and resistant to fading. It also features the St Andrews Flag with SCO text pre-printed onto the left hand side of each sheet. And it’s surface is coated with a finish that improves print bonding for thermal and LED printers. But remember, set up your LG Plates template to accommodate the printed badge.
Standard Number Plates
Standard plates are made by printing onto reflective sheets, tried and trusted this method produces quality monotone plates.
To produce a legal number plate that satisfy regulations, simply laminate this reflective to a Tennants clear acrylic face.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Design in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assembly with a Jig & Roller
We recommend using a jig and roller to combine your printed Yellow SCO Flag Reflective with a clear acrylic face for a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your Printed Reflective on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic face.
- Line up the Acrylic on top, Adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed adhesive, ensure the edges match.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, Joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep Hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be Removed while the roller bonds the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other protective Cover from the Acrylic.
Laminating Reflective & Acrylic
|Dimensions||520 × 111 × 1 mm|