50 Yellow Oblong Reflective Plates
This bundle of matched components makes 50 Yellow Oblong Reflective Plates compliant with BSAU145e by printing onto dry reflective.
Includes: 50 x nas000 + nrd001y (-10%)
- Additional information
This 50 Yellow Oblong Reflective Plates bundle has been created to encourage compliant number plate production. Our British Standard certification includes a construction made with this specific plate media. So we can guarantee plates made from it will be road legal, subject to correct use. And these 1-line plates are the standard number plate size.
- SKU/Part No: 50ref001y
- Plate Size: Oblong 520x111mm
- Plate Colour: Yellow
- Bundle Includes: 50 x Oblong Clear Acrylic (nas000) + Yellow Oblong Dry Reflective (nrd001y)
As you know, you have to print and join our components together to make a number plate. Therefore ensure your system prints onto reflective before buying this matched components bundle.
10 x Yellow Oblong Dry Reflective – nrd001y
Oralite Number Plate Reflective is designed for printed number plate production. For Reflective Number Plates, you simply print on and then laminate it to the back of an acrylic face. Each retro reflective sheet is fade resistant and coated to help prints bond to the surface.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assembly with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your Reflective on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic face.
- Line up the Acrylic on top, Adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed adhesive, ensure the edges match.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, Joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep Hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be Removed while the roller bonds the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other protective Cover from the Acrylic.
|Dimensions||520 × 111 mm|
Matched Bundles, Reflective Plates