10 520x140mm Dry Reflective
This 520x140mm Dry Reflective is used to make Reflective Number Plates & comes in packs of 10 sheets.
Colour: Select White or Yellow Reflective below.
- Additional information
- Size: 520x140mm or 20½x5½ inch
- Quantity: 10 Dry Reflective Sheets
- Colour Options: White & Yellow
- Wet Faced: No Adhesive
- Printable: Yes
- Reflective Plates: Laminate to 520x140mm Clear Acrylic.
Each one of our 520x140mm Dry Reflective sheets is UV stable and resistant to fading. No matter which colour you use, it provides superior bonding when printed. And it adds the much needed reflectivity to your number plates. Moreover this is another size you can use for oversized number plates.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your Reflective on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic face.
- Line up the Acrylic on top, Adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed adhesive, ensure the edges match.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, Joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep Hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be Removed while the roller bonds the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other protective Cover from the Acrylic.
|Dimensions||520 × 140 × 0.4 mm|
Dry Reflective, Reflective Plates