Yellow 660x215mm Reflective
This Yellow 660x215mm Reflective sheet is used to make Standard shaped plates, print and then laminate it to a pre-cut Acrylic Face.
- Additional information
- SKU/Part No: nrd052y
- Size: 660x215mm
- Quantity: 1
- Colour: Yellow
- Wet Faced: No
- Printable: Yes
- Match: Shaped Acrylic Faces.
This Yellow 660x215mm Reflective sheet has a high specification reflective face that’s UV stable and resistant to fading. It’s coated with a substrate that provides increased print bonding so they can be used by our modified printers. This component is used to make Standard shaped number plates when printing on yellow reflective.
To make a shaped plate with this component you’ll have to use a printer capable of working with our yellow reflective sheets. We also recommend you design the plate in our signs software (min 2.4.5) because it generates an alignment and trimming guideline.
“Since these number plates will carry a vehicle registration mark they are subject to the Road Vehicles (Display of Registration Marks) Regulations 2001”
Shaped Plates using LG Signs & Reflective Sheets
Our software makes shaped plates with images which include a guideline used for alignment and trimming. The designs are printed onto a sheet of this yellow reflective, laminated onto a shaped acrylic face and any excess cut off. To design a shaped plate, start your signs software and select the Plate Size which matches your reflective sheet.
Next, use the Images tab and select a background image for the shaped plate you wish to make. Simply pick a template image which has a name that matches the plate you’re after. Then Centre the image and alter the dimensions to match those used in its Filename. Finally, insert the Registration number and bottom line, when satisfied print out the shaped plate.
Making a Number Plate
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Design in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assembly with a Jig & Roller
We recommend using a jig and roller to combine number plate components for a professional finish.
- Place your Reflective printed face up on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Remove the adhesive cover off the Shaped Acrylic Face.
- Line the Acrylic up on top, with the Adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Carefully join the components together, ensuring the Guideline and outer edges match.
- Slide both parts towards the Rollers at the end of the jig.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through and bonded together.
- Now remove any other protective Covers from the components.
- Finally use a craft knife and Trim any excess reflective from the shaped number plate.
|Dimensions||660 × 215 × 1 mm|