406x111mm 3-Part Bundles
Our 406x111mm 3-Part Bundles have enough Clear Acrylic, Film & Wet Reflective for 20 BSAU145e Number Plates.
Bundle: Pick a Bundle Colour.
- Additional information
Our 406x111mm 3-Part Bundles includes 20 Clear Acrylic Faces & Film Sheets with Wet Reflective. This set of matched components is covered by our British Standard certification. So we guarantee your number plates made from it will be road legal, subject to correct use. This size is perfect for your 6 Digit Short Number Plates.
- Size: 406x111mm
- Contents: 20 Acrylic Faces, Clear Film & Wet Reflective Sheets.
- Colour Options: White & Yellow Wet Reflective
- For: Short 3-5 Digit Plates – Format Permitting
- Discount: 10% Off Trade Rate*
As you know, you have to print and join our components together to make a number plate. Therefore ensure your system prints onto clear film before buying this matched bundle.
Note* Reduction applies to standard trade accounts only. Customers with discount rates get their pre-agreed discount.
20 x 406x111mm Clear Acrylic
Our Clear Acrylic Faces from Toennjes, are certified for our number plates. But only when laminated to specific plate media. Not only is it UV stable to resist discolouring, but it also comes with a easy peel covers.
20 x 406x111mm Clear Film
Tennants Clear Film is designed for printed number plate production. For 3-Part Plates, you simply sandwich it between an acrylic face and wet reflective. Each film sheet is coated with a substrate for better toner bonding.
20 x 406x111mm Wet Reflective – White / Yellow
Oralite Number Plate Reflective is made for number plate production. For 3-Part Plates, you simply laminate it to the back of a printed film sheet. As well as being fade resistant, each sheet comes with an adhesive coating for easy assembly.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Place your printed Clear Film face up on the jig.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on a Acrylic Face.
- Position the Acrylic above the Film, Adhesive Side Down and carefully join the two pieces together
- Leading with the joined edge, keep hold of the Fold and slowly wind the arm & Feed the parts through the roller.
- This will remove the adhesive cover and bond the two parts together.
- Next, put a Wet Reflective adhesive face up on the jig, folding back part of its cover.
- Position the parts joined earlier on top with the Film Facing Down, join them together at the exposed edge
- Once again Feed them through the rollers, keeping hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- This will remove the final adhesive cover and Bond all the parts together.
|Dimensions||406 × 111 mm|
3-Part Plates, Matched Bundles