10 465x111mm Clear Acrylic
This 465x111mm Clear Acrylic makes Reflective or 3-Part Number Plates & comes in packs of 10 faces.
- Additional information
- SKU/Part No: naw063
- Size: 465x111mm / 18.3×4⅖in
- Quantity: 10 Acrylic Faces
- Colour: Clear
- Wet Faced: Adhesive Coated
- For: Short 6 Digit Plates – Format Permitting
- Reflective Plates: Laminate to 465x111mm Dry Reflective.
- 3-Part Plates: Match with 465x111mm Clear Film and 465x111mm Wet Reflective.
Each one of our 465x111mm Clear Acrylic faces is 3mm thick and UV stable to resist clouding and discolouring. Wet-faced, their adhesive coating is protected by a quick release cover. And these are perfect for your 6 digit registrations on short number plates.
British Standards Compliant
An Acrylic Face makes both Reflective and 3-Part Number Plates. And is certified to British Standards, but only when you match it to specific components. Such as printed reflective or when making 3-Part plates, on top a printed clear film & wet reflective sheet.
For more information on standards, regulations and our testing regime, check out our main site and the number plates pages or knowledge base.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your Reflective sheet on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic face.
- Line up the Acrylic on top, Adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed adhesive, ensure the edges match.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, Joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep Hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be Removed while the roller bonds the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other protective Cover from the Acrylic.
|Dimensions||465 × 111 × 3 mm|
Acrylic Face, Reflective Plates, 3-Part Plates