10 203x152mm Clear Acrylic
Our 203x152mm Clear Acrylic makes Reflective Signs or Plates & comes in packs of 10 faces.
- Additional information
- Size: 8×6 inch / 203x152mm
- Quantity: 10 Acrylic Faces
- Colour: Clear
- Wet Faced: Adhesive Coated
- Reflective Signs: Laminate onto 203x152mm Dry Reflective.
Each one of our 203x152mm Clear Acrylic faces is 3mm thick and UV stable to resist clouding and discolouring. Wet-faced, the adhesive coating is protected by a quick release cover. And its rigidity adds both strength and durability to your printed Signs.
An Acrylic Face can make both Reflective Signs & Plates. And for the best results, we suggest you mount it above a printed reflective sheet. After all, this combination forms part of our number plates specification.
Making Simple Signs
Make signs & showroom plates using our easy 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed sign or number plate, we recommend a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your Dry Reflective face up on the jig.
- Now fold back the adhesive cover on one end of a Clear Acrylic face.
- Next, line up the Acrylic with the Adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Then carefully join the components together at the Exposed End.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, with the Joined Edge nearest.
- Take and keep Hold of the adhesive cover you folded over earlier.
- And slowly Wind the arm so your components are fed through the roller.
- This will Strip Off the adhesive cover, while the roller bonds it together.
- Finally, remove the other protective Cover from the Acrylic face.
|Dimensions||203 × 152 × 3 mm|
Acrylic Face, Reflective Plates