10 9x7in Clear Acrylic
This 9×7 Clear Acrylic makes Reflective or 3-Part Number Plates & comes in packs of 10 faces.
- Additional information
- Size: 9×7 inch or 229x178mm
- Quantity: 10 Acrylic Faces
- Colour: Clear
- Wet Faced: Adhesive Coated
- For: Motorbike & International Trailer Plates.
- Reflective Plates: Laminate to 9×7 Dry Reflective.
- 3-Part Plates: Match with 9×7 Clear Film & 9×7 Wet Reflective.
Each one of our 9×7 Clear Acrylic faces is 3mm thick and UV stable to resist clouding and discolouring. Wet-faced, their adhesive coating is protected by a quick release cover. And this size makes 2-line Motorbike & International Trailer Plates.
British Standards Compliant
A Clear Acrylic Face makes Reflective and 3-Part Number Plates. And is certified to British Standards, but only when you match it to specific components. Such as printed reflective or when making 3-Part plates, on top a printed clear film & wet reflective sheet.
For more information on standards, regulations and our testing regime, check out our main site and the number plates pages or knowledge base.
Making Number Plates
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your Reflective on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic face.
- Line up the Acrylic on top, Adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed adhesive, ensure the edges match.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, Joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep Hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be Removed while the roller bonds the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other protective Cover from the Acrylic.
- Place your Clear Film sheet, printed face up on the roller jig.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover at the end of an Acrylic Face.
- Position the Acrylic above the Film, Adhesive Side Down and carefully join the two pieces together
- Leading with the joined edge, keep hold of the Fold and slowly wind the arm & Feed the parts through the roller.
- This will remove the adhesive cover and bond the two parts together.
- Next, put a Wet Reflective adhesive face up on the jig, folding back part of its cover.
- Position the parts joined earlier on top with the Film Facing Down, join them together at the exposed edge
- Once again Feed them through the rollers, keeping hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Finally, remove the protective cover from the Acrylic Face.
|Dimensions||229 × 178 × 3 mm|
Acrylic Face, Reflective Plates, 3-Part Plates