Oblong Acrylic Face
This Oblong Acrylic Face is made from moulded PMMA and comes wet faced, match and laminate it to a printed reflective sheet.
- Additional information
- SKU/Part No: nas000
- Size: 520x111mm
- Quantity: 1
- Colour: Clear
- Wet Faced: Yes
- Match: 520x111mm Oblong Reflective Sheets – White, Yellow, White GB and Yellow GB.
Each Oblong Acrylic Face is 3mm thick and is UV stable to resist clouding up and discolouring. Wet-faced, their adhesive coating is protected by a quick release cover.
Printing onto reflective is the industry standard media system, tried and trusted it produces high quality monotone images.
It requires matching and laminating a printed reflective sheet to a adhesive coated acrylic face to produce number plates that satisfy legal regulations.
Making a Number Plate
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Design in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assembly with a Jig & Roller
We recommend using a jig and roller to combine number plate components for a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your Reflective on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic face.
- Line up the Acrylic on top, adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Carefully join the components together at the exposed adhesive, ensure the edges match.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be pulled away while the roller bonds the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other protective cover from the Acrylic.
Laminating Reflective & Acrylic
|Dimensions||520 × 111 × 3 mm|