50 Oblong ZEV Badge Film
50 Oblong ZEV Badge Film
Our Oblong ZEV Badge Film comes in packs of 50 sheets with a choice of Green Side Badges.
Options: Pick a ZEV Flag.
- Additional information
Our Oblong ZEV Badge Film sheets are UV stable for colour fastness and highly durable. In addition, you can pick between 5 printed side badge designs. Which are our ZEV badges, printed onto a solid green background. But don’t forget, you need to set up your plates software to accommodate the pre-printed badge.
- Size: Oblong 520x111mm
- Style: Green ZEV Badges
- Position: Full Height Panel on Left Side
- Pack: 50 Clear Film Sheets
- Printable: Yes
- Film Plates: Laminate to Oblong LG EnviroPlate.
- 3-Part: Match with Oblong Clear Acrylic & Oblong Wet Reflective.
This item comes in a packs of 50 film sheets, pre-printed with a green side badge. Because it’s pre-printed, you will not need to use a white badge panel. And our ZEV designs are road legal when used on UK roads. But remember green number plates can only displayed on Zero Emission Vehicles. Tennants matched components are covered by our BSAU145e certification, as shown on our website.
BSAU 145e Compliant
A Clear Film sheet makes both Film and 3-Part Number Plates. And is certified to British Standards, but only when you match it to specific components. Such as a 3mm LG EnviroPlate or when making 3-Part plates, between an acrylic face & wet reflective.
Making Number Plates
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Start by applying any Badge Panels to your printed Clear Film, for colour correction.
- Then use the pins and place your rigid LG EnviroPlate, face up on to the jig.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover at the end of the plate.
- Next, line up your Clear Film sheet on top, with the printed side facing downwards.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed Adhesive edge.
- Ensure both the edge and sides are correctly lined up before joining together.
- Now slide the two parts towards the Rollers at the end of the jig.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through, keeping hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- This will remove the adhesive cover and Bond the two parts together.
- Place your Clear Film sheet, printed face up on the roller jig.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover at the end of an Acrylic Face.
- Position the Acrylic above the Film, Adhesive Side Down and carefully join the two pieces together
- Leading with the joined edge, keep hold of the Fold and slowly wind the arm & Feed the parts through the roller.
- This will remove the adhesive cover and bond the two parts together.
- Next, put a Wet Reflective adhesive face up on the jig, folding back part of its cover.
- Position the parts joined earlier on top with the Film Facing Down, join them together at the exposed edge
- Once again Feed them through the rollers, keeping hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Finally, remove the final protective cover from the Acrylic Face.
|520 × 111 × 0.3 mm
Clear Film, Green Badge