10 533x152mm Wet Reflective
This 533x152mm Wet Reflective is used to make 3-Part Number Plates & comes in packs of 10 sheets.
Colour: Select White or Yellow Reflective below.
- Additional information
- Size: 533x152mm or 21×6 inch
- Quantity: 10 Wet Reflective Sheets
- Colour Options: White & Yellow
- Wet Faced: Adhesive Coated
- Printable: No
- 3-Part Plates: Match with 533x152mm Clear Acrylic and 533x152mm Clear Film.
Our 533x152mm Wet Reflective sheets are UV stable and resistant to fading. No matter which colour you use, it adds reflectivity to the back of your number plate. Wet-faced, their adhesive coating is protected by a quick release cover. And this is another size commonly used for oversized plates on luxury cars.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Place your printed Clear Film face up on the jig.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on a Acrylic Face.
- Position the Acrylic above the Film, Adhesive Side Down and carefully join the two pieces together
- Leading with the joined edge, keep hold of the Fold and slowly wind the arm & Feed the parts through the roller.
- This will remove the adhesive cover and bond the two parts together.
- Next, put a Wet Reflective adhesive face up on the jig, folding back part of its cover.
- Position the parts joined earlier on top with the Film Facing Down, join them together at the exposed edge
- Once again Feed them through the rollers, keeping hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- This will remove the final adhesive cover and Bond all the parts together.
|Dimensions||533 × 152 × 0.4 mm|
Wet Reflective, 3-Part Plates