10 Oblong National Flag Reflective
Our Oblong National Flag Reflective comes in packs of 10 white or yellow sheets and a choice of Blue Side Badges.
Options: Pick a Reflective Colour & Flag.
- Additional information
Our Oblong National Flag Reflective sheets are UV stable and resistant to fading. In addition to reflective colour, you can also pick between 5 Flags designs. But don’t forget to set up your software to accommodate the pre-printed badge.
- Size: Oblong 520x111mm
- Style: Blue National Flags
- Position: Full Height on Left Side
- Pack: 10 Dry Reflective Sheets
- Colours: White or Yellow
- Printable: Yes
- Reflective Plates: Laminate to Oblong Clear Acrylic.
This item comes in packs of 10 reflective sheets, pre-printed with a side badge. All our dry reflective is UV stable and resistant to fading. And our National Flag designs are road legal when used on UK roads. Which means a UK Oval Sticker must be displayed if driving overseas.
Reflective Number Plates
Standards compliant number plates are made by printing onto a reflective sheet, then laminating it underneath an acrylic face.
For more information on standards and regulations, check out our main site and the number plates pages or knowledge base.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your Reflective on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic face.
- Line up the Acrylic on top, Adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed adhesive, ensure the edges match.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, Joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep Hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be Removed while the roller bonds the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other protective Cover from the Acrylic.
|Dimensions||520 × 111 × 0.4 mm|
Dry Reflective, Blue Badge