10 Harley Classic ABS Plates
Our Harley Classic ABS Plates comes in packs of 10 Silver rigid plates.
- Additional information
- Size: 7¼x4¼ inch or 184x108mm – Harley Motorcycles
- Quantity: 10 ABS Plates
- Colour: Silver Reflective Only
- Wet Faced: Adhesive Coated
- For: Classic Number Plates
- Film Plates: Match with printed 184x108mm Clear Film.
Our Harley Classic ABS Plates come with a metallic silver reflective finish. So it’s perfect for printing your vintage black on silver number plates. Its hi-tack adhesive coating is protected by a quick release cover. So you can quickly peel it back and laminate one to your printed clear film.
All our ABS plates are resistant to fading and add durability to your number plates. Of course you will need to reverse print your clear film, so it’s protected from the elements. And we recommend you use gloves when making handling classic plates, since any fingerprints really stand out.
Making Classic Plates
Making a Classic Plate is similar to printing a standard film number plate. Only you will need to use LG Signs software, so you can create a cameo of the design. To make a cameo, you have to turn the background black and text white. And then select reverse print, so it’s protected when the number plate is assembled.
We will have already set up your printer to ignore white. So only the black silhouette is actually printed. Which means the outer border and registration is metallic when assembled.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed sign or number plate, we recommend a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Start by placing your rigid ABS Plate, face up on to the jig.
- Now Fold Back some the adhesive cover on one end of the plate.
- Next, line up your Clear Film with the printed side facing downwards.
- Then carefully join the components together at the Exposed End.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, with the Joined End nearest.
- Take and keep Hold of the adhesive cover you folded over earlier.
- And slowly Wind the Arm so your components are fed through the roller.
- This will Strip Off the adhesive cover, while the roller bonds it together.
- Finally, Wipe Down your finished sign to remove any dust or marks.
|Dimensions||184 × 108 × 3 mm|
ABS Plate, Film Plates