10 203x51mm ABS Plates
Our 203x51mm ABS Plates makes Film Signs & comes in packs of 10 rigid plates.
Colour: Select White or Yellow ABS below.
- Additional information
- Size: 8x2in / 203x51mm
- Quantity: 10 ABS Plates
- Colours: White & Yellow
- Wet Faced: Adhesive Coated
- Film Signs: Laminate below 229x76mm Clear Film & trim.
Each one of our 203x51mm ABS Plates is UV stable and so resistant to fading. And the 3mm rigid panel adds a strength & durability to your printed signs. Its hi-tack adhesive coating is protected by a quick release cover. So you can easily peel it back and laminate one to your printed film.
An ABS Plate can be used to make both Film Signs & Showroom Plates. But you must reverse print your clear film, so it’s protected by the ABS Plate. After all, this combination is part of our number plate specification.
Note: Clear Film is not currently available in this size. So please use 9x3in / 229x76mm media and trim to fit.
Making Simple Signs
Make signs & showroom plates using our easy 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed sign or number plate, we recommend a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Start by placing your rigid ABS Plate, face up on to the jig.
- Now Fold Back some the adhesive cover on one end of the plate.
- Next, line up your Clear Film with the printed side facing downwards.
- Then carefully join the components together at the Exposed End.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, with the Joined End nearest.
- Take and keep Hold of the adhesive cover you folded over earlier.
- And slowly Wind the Arm so your components are fed through the roller.
- This will Strip Off the adhesive cover, while the roller bonds it together.
- Finally, Wipe Down your finished sign to remove any dust or marks.
|Dimensions||203 × 51 × 3 mm|
ABS Plate, Film Plates