50 11x8in Overseas Film
Our 11×8 Overseas Film comes in packs of 50 sheets with a choice of Foreign Travel Badges.
Options: Pick a Overseas Flag.
- Additional information
Our 11×8 Overseas Film sheets are UV stable for colour fastness and highly durable. In addition, you can pick between 2 printed badge designs. Options include the standard Foreign Travel Badge and a ZEV version for electric vehicles. But don’t forget to set up your plates software to accommodate the pre-printed badge.
- Size: 11×8 inch / 280x203mm – 4×4 Plates
- Style: Foreign Travel Badge – Union Flag with UK Text
- Position: Half Height at Bottom Left
- Pack: 50 Clear Film Sheets
- Printable: Yes
- Film Plates: Laminate to 4×4 ABS Plates.
- 3-Part: Match with 4×4 Clear Acrylic & 4×4 Wet Reflective.
This item comes in a packs of 50 film sheets, pre-printed with a foreign travel badge. Because it’s pre-printed, you will not need to use a white badge panel. And our Foreign Travel designs are road legal on UK & EU roads. So vehicles can drive overseas without the need for an Oval UK Sticker.
British Standards Compliant
Our Clear Film sheets make Film and 3-Part Number Plates. Both methods are covered by our British Standard certification, but only when you follow our specification. Which means laminating it to a 3mm ABS plate, or between acrylic & wet reflective for 3-Part.
For more information on standards, regulations and our testing regime, check out our main site and the number plates pages or knowledge base.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your rigid ABS Plate, face up on to the jig.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover at the end of the plate.
- Next, line up your Clear Film sheet on top, with the printed side facing downwards.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed Adhesive edge.
- Ensure both the edge and sides are correctly lined up before joining together.
- Now slide the two parts towards the Rollers at the end of the jig.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through, keeping hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- This will remove the adhesive cover and Bond the two parts together.
- Place your Clear Film sheet, printed face up on the roller jig.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover at the end of an Acrylic Face.
- Position the Acrylic above the Film, Adhesive Side Down and carefully join the two pieces together
- Leading with the joined edge, keep hold of the Fold and slowly wind the arm & Feed the parts through the roller.
- This will remove the adhesive cover and bond the two parts together.
- Next, put a Wet Reflective adhesive face up on the jig, folding back part of its cover.
- Position the parts joined earlier on top with the Film Facing Down, join them together at the exposed edge
- Once again Feed them through the rollers, keeping hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Finally, remove the final protective cover from the Acrylic Face.
|Dimensions||280 × 203 × 0.3 mm|
Clear Film, Overseas Badge