10 9x7in ZEV Badge Reflective
Our 9×7 ZEV Badge Reflective come in packs of 10 sheets with a Plain Green Badge.
- Additional information
Our 9×7 ZEV Badge Reflective sheets are UV stable and resistant to fading. Only available in yellow, it comes with a green side badge showing the plain ZEV Flash. And don’t forget to set up your plates software to accommodate the pre-printed badge.
- Size: 9×7 inch / 229x178mm – Motorcycle
- Style: Green ZEV Badge
- Position: Half Height at Bottom Left
- Pack: 10 Dry Reflective Sheets
- Colour: Yellow Only
- Reflective Plates: Laminate to 9×7 Clear Acrylic.
This item comes in packs of 10 reflective sheets, pre-printed with a side badge. All our dry reflective is UV stable and resistant to fading. And our ZEV designs are road legal when used on UK roads. But remember green number plates can only displayed on Zero Emission Vehicles.
Reflective Number Plates
Standards compliant number plates are made by printing onto a reflective sheet, then laminating it underneath an acrylic face.
For more information on standards and regulations, check out our main site and the number plates pages or knowledge base.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your Reflective on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic face.
- Line up the Acrylic on top, Adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed adhesive, ensure the edges match.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, Joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep Hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be Removed while the roller bonds the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other protective Cover from the Acrylic.
|Dimensions||229 × 178 × 0.4 mm|
Dry Reflective, Green Badge