10 184x108mm ABS Plates
Our 184x108mm ABS Plates are used to make Film Number Plates & come in packs of 10 rigid plates.
- Additional information
- Size: 7¼ x 4¼ inch or 184 x 108mm
- Quantity: 10 ABS Plates
- Colour: Yellow
- Wet Faced: Adhesive Coated
- Printable: No
- For: Harley Davidson Motorcycles.
- Film Plates: Laminate to 184x108mm Clear Film.
Our Yellow 184x108mm ABS Plates are UV stable and resistant to fading. Wet-faced, their adhesive coating is protected by a quick release cover. And it adds the much needed reflectivity to your Film Number Plates. Not to mention being perfect for the mount on Harley Davidson Motorbikes.
Film Number Plates
You make film number plates by printing onto a clear film sheet and then laminate it above a rigid ABS plate.
For more information on standards and regulations, check out our main site and the number plates pages or knowledge base.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Start by applying any Badge Panels to your printed Clear Film, for colour correction.
- Use the pins and place your rigid ABS Plate, face up on to the jig.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover at the end of the plate.
- Next, line up your Clear Film sheet on top, with the printed side facing downwards.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed Adhesive edge.
- Ensure both the edge and sides are correctly lined up before joining together.
- Now slide the two parts towards the Rollers at the end of the jig.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through, keeping hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- This will remove the adhesive cover and Bond the two parts together.
|Dimensions||184 × 108 × 3 mm|
ABS Plate, Film Plates