10 406x111mm Wet Reflective
This 406x111mm Wet Reflective is used to make 3-Part Number Plates & comes in packs of 10 sheets.
Colour: Select White or Yellow below.
- Additional information
- Size: 406x111mm
- Quantity: 10 Wet Reflective Sheets
- Colours: White & Yellow
- Wet Faced: Adhesive Coated
- Printable: No
- For: Short 3-5 Digit Plates – Format Permitting
- 3-Part Plates: Match with 406x111mm Clear Acrylic and 406x111mm Clear Film.
Our 406x111mm Wet Reflective sheets are UV stable and resistant to fading. Wet-faced, their adhesive coating is protected by a quick release cover. And each sheet adds colour and reflectivity to the back of your 3-Part Short Number Plates.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Place your printed Clear Film face up on the jig.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on a Acrylic Face.
- Position the Acrylic above the Film, Adhesive Side Down and carefully join the two pieces together
- Leading with the joined edge, keep hold of the Fold and slowly wind the arm & Feed the parts through the roller.
- This will remove the adhesive cover and bond the two parts together.
- Next, put a Wet Reflective adhesive face up on the jig, folding back part of its cover.
- Position the parts joined earlier on top with the Film Facing Down, join them together at the exposed edge
- Once again Feed them through the rollers, keeping hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- This will remove the final adhesive cover and Bond all the parts together.
|Dimensions||406 × 111 × 0.4 mm|
Wet Reflective, 3-Part Plates