10 178x127mm ABS Plates
Our 178x127mm ABS Plates makes Film Signs & comes in packs of 10 rigid plates.
Colour: Select White or Yellow ABS below.
- Additional information
- Size: 7×5 inch / 178x127mm
- Quantity: 10 ABS Plates
- Colours: White & Yellow
- Wet Faced: Adhesive Coated
- Film Signs: Laminate below 178x127mm Clear Film.
Each one of our 178x127mm ABS Plates is UV stable and so resistant to fading. And the 3mm rigid panel adds a strength & durability to your printed signs. Its hi-tack adhesive coating is protected by a quick release cover. So you can easily peel it back and laminate one to your printed film.
An ABS Plate can be used to make both Film Signs & Showroom Plates. But you must reverse print your clear film, so it’s protected by the ABS Plate. After all, this combination is part of our number plate specification.
Making Simple Signs
Make signs & showroom plates using our easy 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed sign or number plate, we recommend a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Start by placing your rigid ABS Plate, face up on to the jig.
- Now Fold Back some the adhesive cover on one end of the plate.
- Next, line up your Clear Film with the printed side facing downwards.
- Then carefully join the components together at the Exposed End.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, with the Joined End nearest.
- Take and keep Hold of the adhesive cover you folded over earlier.
- And slowly Wind the Arm so your components are fed through the roller.
- This will Strip Off the adhesive cover, while the roller bonds it together.
- Finally, Wipe Down your finished sign to remove any dust or marks.
|Dimensions||178 × 127 × 3 mm|
ABS Plate, Film Plates