Motorcycle Acrylic Face
This Motorcycle Acrylic Face is made from PMMA and comes wet faced, match and laminate it to a printed reflective sheet.
- Additional information
- SKU/Part No: naw003
- Size: 229x178mm or 9×7 inch
- Quantity: 1
- Colour: Clear
- Wet Faced: Yes
- Match: Motorcycle Reflective – White and Yellow sheets.
Each Motorcycle Acrylic Face is 3 mm thick and made from impact resistant PMMA for increased durability. UV stable for greater clarity, it wont cloud up or discolour over time and has dimensions accurate to just a half a millimetre.
Printing onto reflective is the industry standard media system, tried and trusted it produces high quality monotone images.
It requires matching and laminating a printed reflective sheet to a adhesive coated acrylic face to produce number plates that satisfy legal regulations.
Making a Number Plate
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Design in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assembly with a Jig & Roller
We recommend using a jig and roller to combine number plate components for a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your Reflective on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic face.
- Line up the Acrylic on top, adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Carefully join the components together at the exposed adhesive, ensure the edges match.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be pulled away while the roller bonds the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other protective cover from the Acrylic.
Laminating Reflective & Acrylic
|Dimensions||229 × 178 × 3 mm|