10 21x6in Overseas Reflective
Our 21×6 Overseas Reflective come in packs of 10 sheets and a choice of Foreign Travel Badges.
Options: Pick a Foreign Travel Flag.
- Additional information
Our 21×6 Overseas Reflective sheets are UV stable and resistant to fading. Only available in yellow because they make rear plates, you can still pick between 2 badge designs. And don’t forget to set up your plates software to accommodate the pre-printed badge.
- Size: 21×6 inch / 533x152mm – Oversized
- Style: Foreign Travel Badge – Union Flag with UK Text
- Position: Full Height on Left Side
- Pack: 10 Dry Reflective Sheets
- Colour: Yellow Only
- Reflective Plates: Laminate to 533x152mm Clear Acrylic.
This item comes in packs of 10 reflective sheets, pre-printed with a side badge. All our dry reflective is UV stable and resistant to fading. And our Foreign Travel designs are road legal when used on UK roads. And allows driving overseas without the need for an Oval UK Sticker.
Reflective Number Plates
Standards compliant number plates are made by printing onto a reflective sheet, then laminating it underneath an acrylic face.
For more information on standards and regulations, check out our main site and the number plates pages or knowledge base.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your Reflective on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic face.
- Line up the Acrylic on top, Adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed adhesive, ensure the edges match.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, Joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep Hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be Removed while the roller bonds the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other protective Cover from the Acrylic.
|Dimensions||533 × 152 × 0.4 mm|
Dry Reflective, Overseas Badge