10 520x165mm Clear Film
This 520x165mm Clear Film is used to make Film or 3-Part Number Plates & comes in packs of 10 sheets.
- Additional information
- Size: 520x165mm or 20½x6½ inch
- Quantity: 10 Film Sheets
- Colour: Clear
- Wet Faced: No Adhesive
- Printable: Yes
- Film Plates: Laminate to 520x165mm ABS Plates.
- 3-Part Plates: Match with 520x165mm Clear Acrylic and 520x165mm Wet Reflective.
Our 520x165mm Clear Film sheets are UV stable for colour fastness and highly durable. Each one of the 10 sheets is coated for better toner bonding, and either side can be printed on. Furthermore, this is another size you can use for oversized number plates.
British Standards Compliant
A Clear Film sheet makes both Film and 3-Part Number Plates. And is certified to British Standards, but only when you match it to specific components. Such as a 3mm ABS plate or when making 3-Part plates, between an acrylic face & wet reflective.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Start by applying any Badge Panels to your printed Clear Film, for colour correction.
- Use the pins and place your rigid ABS Plate, face up on to the jig.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover at the end of the plate.
- Next, line up your Clear Film sheet on top, with the printed side facing downwards.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed Adhesive edge.
- Ensure both the edge and sides are correctly lined up before joining together.
- Now slide the two parts towards the Rollers at the end of the jig.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through, keeping hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- This will remove the adhesive cover and Bond the two parts together.
- Place your Clear Film sheet, printed face up on the roller jig.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover at the end of an Acrylic Face.
- Position the Acrylic above the Film, Adhesive Side Down and carefully join the two pieces together
- Leading with the joined edge, keep hold of the Fold and slowly wind the arm & Feed the parts through the roller.
- This will remove the adhesive cover and bond the two parts together.
- Next, put a Wet Reflective adhesive face up on the jig, folding back part of its cover.
- Position the parts joined earlier on top with the Film Facing Down, join them together at the exposed edge
- Once again Feed them through the rollers, keeping hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Finally, remove the final protective cover from the Acrylic Face.
|Dimensions||520 × 165 × 0.3 mm|
Clear Film, Film Plates, 3-Part Plates