10 520x140mm Clear Acrylic
This 520x140mm Clear Acrylic makes Reflective or 3-Part Number Plates & comes in packs of 10 faces.
- Additional information
- Size: 520x140mm or 20½x5½ inch
- Quantity: 10 Acrylic Faces
- Colour: Clear
- Wet Faced: Adhesive Coated
- Reflective Plates: Laminate to 520x140mm Dry Reflective.
- 3-Part Plates: 520x140mm Clear Film and 520x140mm Wet Reflective.
Our 520x140mm Clear Acrylic faces are UV stable to resist clouding and discolouring. Wet-faced, their adhesive coating is protected by a quick release cover. Each 3mm plate adds both strength and durability to your number plates. And this is another size you can use for oversized number plates.
British Standards Compliant
An Acrylic Face makes both Reflective and 3-Part Number Plates. And is certified to British Standards, but only when you match it to specific components. Such as printed reflective or when making 3-Part plates, on top a printed clear film & wet reflective sheet.
For more information on standards, regulations and our testing regime, check out our main site and the number plates pages or knowledge base.
Making Number Plates
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your Reflective on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic face.
- Line up the Acrylic on top, Adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed adhesive, ensure the edges match.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, Joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep Hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be Removed while the roller bonds the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other protective Cover from the Acrylic.
- Place your Clear Film sheet, printed face up on the roller jig.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover at the end of an Acrylic Face.
- Position the Acrylic above the Film, Adhesive Side Down and carefully join the two pieces together
- Leading with the joined edge, keep hold of the Fold and slowly wind the arm & Feed the parts through the roller.
- This will remove the adhesive cover and bond the two parts together.
- Next, put a Wet Reflective adhesive face up on the jig, folding back part of its cover.
- Position the parts joined earlier on top with the Film Facing Down, join them together at the exposed edge
- Once again Feed them through the rollers, keeping hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Finally, remove the protective cover from the Acrylic Face.
|Dimensions||520 × 140 × 3 mm|
Acrylic Face, Reflective Plates, 3-Part Plates