10 Yellow 640x215mm Dry Reflective
This 640x215mm Dry Reflective is used to make Reflective Shaped Number Plates & comes in packs of 10 sheets.
- Additional information
- Size: 640x215mm
- Quantity: 10 Dry Reflective Sheets
- Colour: Yellow
- Printable: Yes
- For: Shaped Number Plates.
- Reflective Plates: Laminate to a Shaped Acrylic Face.
Each one of our Yellow 640x215mm Dry Reflective sheets are UV stable and resistant to fading. It’s also coated with a finish that provides superior bonding when printed. And it adds the much needed reflectivity to your shaped rear number plates.
To make a shaped plate with this component you’ll have to use a printer capable of printing onto dry reflective sheets. We also recommend you design the plate in our Signs Software (min 2.4.5) because it generates an alignment and trimming guideline.
Printing Shaped Plates using LG Signs
LG Signs makes shaped plates using a background image, which includes a printed guideline you need for alignment. You print the number plate onto a reflective sheet, then laminate it onto a shaped acrylic face and cut off any excess.
To design a shaped plate, start your software and select the 052 Plate Size to match your 640x215mm reflective. Next, use the Images Tab and select the background image for the shaped plate you wish to make. Simply browse and pick the one whose name matches the plate you’re after. Now Centre the image using the position controls and alter it’s Size to match those used in its Filename. Finally, insert the Registration number and your bottom line, when satisfied print out the shaped plate.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assembly with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Place your Printed Reflective face up onto the jig.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on a Shaped Acrylic Face.
- Place the Acrylic above the reflective, Adhesive side facing downwards.
- And using the printed Guideline, position it over the reflective sheet.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed Adhesive edge.
- Then slide the two parts towards the Rollers at the end of the jig.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be Removed while the roller bonds the parts together.
- Finally using a craft knife, Trim away all the excess reflective.
- And remove the Protective Cover from the Acrylic Face.
|Dimensions||640 × 215 × 0.4 mm|
Dry Reflective, Reflective Plates