10 406x111mm ABS Plates
Our 406x111mm ABS Plates are used to make Film Number Plates & come in packs of 10 rigid plates.
Colour: Select White or Yellow below.
- Additional information
- Size: 406x111mm
- Quantity: 10 ABS Plates
- Colours: White & Yellow
- Wet Faced: Adhesive Coated
- Printable: No
- For: Short 3-5 Digit Plates – Format Permitting
- Film Plates: Laminate to 406x111mm Clear Film.
Our 406x111mm ABS Plates are UV stable and resistant to fading. Wet-faced, their adhesive coating is protected by a quick release cover. And each one adds reflectivity & durability to your Film Number Plates. This size is perfect for 6 digit registrations on your short number plates.
Film Number Plates
You make film number plates by printing onto a clear film sheet and then laminate it above a rigid ABS plate.
For more information on standards and regulations, check out our main site and the number plates pages or knowledge base.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Start by applying any Badge Panels to your printed Clear Film, for colour correction.
- Use the pins and place your rigid ABS Plate, face up on to the jig.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover at the end of the plate.
- Next, line up your Clear Film sheet on top, with the printed side facing downwards.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed Adhesive edge.
- Ensure both the edge and sides are correctly lined up before joining together.
- Now slide the two parts towards the Rollers at the end of the jig.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through, keeping hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- This will remove the adhesive cover and Bond the two parts together.
|Dimensions||406 × 111 × 3 mm|
ABS Plate, Film Plates