50 Oblong Clear Film
This is a pack of 50 Oblong Clear Film sheets, match and laminate them with our ABS Plates to produce finished number plates.
- Additional information
- SKU/Part No: lg101f
- Size: 520x111mm
- Quantity: 50
- Colour: Clear
- Wet Faced: No
- Match: 520x111mm Oblong Plates – White, Yellow, White GB and Yellow GB.
This is a pack of 50 Oblong Clear Film sheets, UV stable for colour fastness they are highly durable. Each one is coated with a substrate for better toner bonding so either side can be printed on using a modified LED printer.
Film printing is our most popular and versatile number plate media system, it allows colour to be used removing the need for pre-printed media.
Match up and laminate a reverse printed film sheet with a reflective plate to produce an affordable and standards compliant number plate.
Making a Number Plate
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Design in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assembly with a Jig & Roller
We recommend using a jig and roller to combine number plate components for a professional finish.
- Using the pins place a Plate adhesive face up on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on the end nearest the rollers.
- Use the pins and line up the Film on top, its printed side facing towards the plate.
- Carefully join the two components together by hand at the exposed edge.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be pulled away while the roller bonds the parts together.
|Dimensions||525 × 120 × 10 mm|