Oblong Reflective Bundles
Our Oblong Reflective Bundles include enough Clear Acrylic & Dry Reflective for 50 BSAU145e Number Plates.
Bundle: Pick a Bundle Colour.
- Additional information
Our Oblong Reflective Bundles come with Clear Acrylic & Dry Reflective Sheets in either white or yellow. This set of matched components is covered by our BSAU145e certification. So we guarantee your number plates made from it will be road legal, subject to correct use. And these 1-line plates are the standard number plate size.
- Size: 520x111mm
- Contents: Oblong Clear Acrylic & Oblong Dry Reflective.
- Bundle Size: 50 Number Plates
- Colour Options: White & Yellow Dry Reflective
- For: Standard Oblong Plates.
- Discount: 10% Off Trade Rate*
As you know, you have to print and join our components together to make a number plate. Therefore ensure your system prints onto reflective sheets before buying this matched bundle.
Note* Reduction applies to standard trade accounts only. Customers with discount rates get their pre-agreed discount.
50 x Oblong Clear Acrylic
Our Clear Acrylic Faces from Toennjes, are certified to make Tennants number plates. But only when laminated to specific number plate components. Every clear acrylic face is UV stable to resist discolouring and comes with a wet adhesive for easy assembly.
50 x Oblong Dry Reflective – White / Yellow
Oralite Number Plate Reflective is designed for printed number plate production. For Reflective Number Plates, you simply print on and then laminate it to the back of an acrylic face. Each retro reflective sheet is fade resistant and coated to help prints bond to the surface.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assembly with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your Reflective on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic face.
- Line up the Acrylic on top, Adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed adhesive, ensure the edges match.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, Joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep Hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be Removed while the roller bonds the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other protective Cover from the Acrylic.
|Dimensions||520 × 111 mm|
Reflective Plates, Matched Bundles