Oblong Film Bundles
Oblong Film Bundles
Our Oblong Film Bundles include enough Clear Film & LG EnviroPlate to make 50 BSAU145e Number Plates.
Bundle: Pick a Bundle Colour.
- Additional information
Our Oblong Film Bundles come with Clear Film Sheets & LG EnviroPlate in either white & yellow. This set of matched components is covered by our BSAU145e certification shown on our website. So we guarantee your number plates made from it will be road legal, subject to correct use. And these 1-line plates are the standard number plate size.
- Size: 520x111mm – Oblong
- Contents: Oblong Clear Film and LG EnviroPlate.
- Bundle Size: 50 Number Plates
- Colour Options: White & Yellow EnviroPlate
- For: Standard Oblong Plates.
- Discount: 10% Off Trade Rate*
As you know, you have to print and join our components together to make a number plate. Therefore ensure your system prints onto clear film before buying this matched bundle.
Note* Reduction applies to standard trade accounts only. Customers with discount rates get their pre-agreed discount.
50 x Oblong Clear Film
Tennants Clear Film is designed for printed number plate production. For Film Number Plates, you simply print on and then laminate it on top of an ABS Plate. Each film sheet is coated with a substrate for better toner bonding.
50 x Oblong LG EnviroPlate
Our LG EnviroPlate is certified to make compliant number plates. But only when laminated to our Clear Film sheets. Every plate has a UV stable reflective face which resists discolouring. And comes with a wet adhesive coating for easy assembly.
Combining Matched Components
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assemble with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Start by applying any Badge Panels to your printed film, for colour correction.
- Next use the pins and place a LG EnviroPlate, reflective face up on to the jig.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover at the end of the plate.
- Now, line up your Clear Film sheet on top, with the printed side facing downwards.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed Adhesive edge.
- Ensure both the edge and sides are correctly lined up before joining together.
- Finally slide the two parts towards the Rollers at the end of the jig.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through, keeping hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- This will remove the adhesive cover and Bond the two parts together.
|520 × 111 mm
Film Plates, Matched Bundles