11×8 Reflective Bundles
£87.00 – £217.50
Our 11×8 Reflective Bundles include Clear Acrylic & Dry Reflective for making BSAU145e Number Plates.
Bundle: Choose a 20 or 50 Plate Bundle.
- Additional information
Our 11×8 Reflective Bundles includes Clear Acrylic Faces & Yellow Dry Reflective Sheets. No matter which bundle size you choose, it’s matched components are covered by our BSAU145e certification. So we guarantee your number plates will be road legal, subject to correct use. And this size makes 2-line number plates for the rear of 4×4 vehicles
- Size: 11×8 inch or 280x203mm
- Contents: 11×8 Clear Acrylic & 11×8 Dry Reflective
- Bundle Size: 20 or 50 Plates
- Colour: Yellow Only
- For: Square 4×4 Number Plates
- Discount: 10% Off Trade Rate*
As you know, you have to print and join our components together to make a number plate. Therefore ensure your system prints onto reflective sheets before buying this matched bundle.
Note* Reduction applies to standard trade accounts only. Customers with discount rates get their pre-agreed discount.
11×8 Clear Acrylic
Our Clear Acrylic Faces from Toennjes, are certified to make Tennants number plates. But only when laminated to specific number plate components. Every clear acrylic face is UV stable to resist discolouring and comes with a wet adhesive for easy assembly.
11×8 Dry Reflective – Yellow
Oralite Number Plate Reflective is designed for printed number plate production. For Reflective Number Plates, you simply print on and then laminate it to the back of an acrylic face. Each retro reflective sheet is fade resistant and coated to help prints bond to the surface.
Reflective Number Plates
Standards compliant number plates are made by printing onto a reflective sheet, then laminating it underneath an acrylic face.
For more information on standards and regulations, check out our main site and the number plates pages or knowledge base.
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Build it in our software, then print it out and simply assemble the matched components together.
Assembly with a Jig & Roller
Whenever you make a printed number plate, we recommend using a jig and roller for a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your Reflective on the jig, positioned flat and square.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic face.
- Line up the Acrylic on top, Adhesive facing down towards the reflective.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed adhesive, ensure the edges match.
- Slide both parts towards the rollers, Joined edge nearest.
- Take and keep Hold of the folded adhesive cover.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through the roller.
- The adhesive cover should be Removed while the roller bonds the parts together.
- Finally, remove the other protective Cover from the Acrylic.
|Dimensions||280 × 203 mm|
Reflective Plates, Matched Bundles