520×152mm Acrylic Face
This 520×152mm Acrylic Face can make Standard and Hybrid Number Plates when laminated to a printed reflective or film sheet.
- Additional information
- SKU/Part No: naw038
- Size: 520x152mm or 20½x6 inch
- Quantity: 1
- Colour: Clear
- Wet Faced: Yes
- Standard Plates: White 520x152mm Reflective and Yellow 520x152mm Reflective.
- Hybrid Plates: 520x152mm Clear Film, White 520x152mm Wet Reflective and Yellow 520x152mm Wet Reflective.
Each 520x152mm Acrylic Face is 3mm thick and is UV stable to resist clouding up and discolouring over time. Wet-faced, their adhesive coating is protected by a quick release cover.
This 520×152mm Acrylic Face can be used to make both Standard and Hybrid number plates. Made from clear PMMA, it’s been proven to satisfy legal regulations when matched and laminated to compatible components. For more information on standards and our testing regime for plate components, check out our main site and the number plate production page.
Making Number Plates
Make a number plate using our 3 step process.
1: Design 2: Print 3: Assemble
Design in our software, then print it out and simply assemble all the matched components together.
Assembly with a Jig & Roller
Whether making standard or hybrid plates, we recommend using a jig and roller or a professional finish.
- Use the pins and place your printed Sheet, face up on the jig.
- Fold back a few centimetres of the adhesive cover on an Acrylic Face.
- Line up the Acrylic on top of the sheet, Adhesive facing downwards.
- Carefully join the components together at the Exposed adhesive.
- Slide the parts towards the Rollers at the end of the jig.
- Slowly Wind the arm so the components are fed through, removing the adhesive cover.
- Hybrid: Put a Wet Reflective sheet adhesive face up on the jig, folding back part of its cover.
- Hybrid: Position the parts joined earlier on top, with the Film facing downwards and join them together.
- Hybrid: Once again, feed the parts through the Rollers, removing the adhesive cover.
- Finally, Remove the other protective cover from the Acrylic face.
|Dimensions||520 × 152 × 3 mm|